Wednesday, June 20, 2012
5 måneder / 5 months
- at ligge på maven
- at vende sig fra ryggen til maven
- at lege titte bøh
- at komme i bad
- opmærksomhed (stadigvæk)
- at baske med arme og ben
- at pille ved ALT indenfor rækkevidde
- at gribe fat i sine egne fødder
- vores store kat
- kartoffelmos med æble/pære mos i
- stadig at falde i søvn - dog blevet bedre
- at ligge i barnevognen
- at sove mere end 45 minutter af gangen
- når man ikke kan kravle endnu selvom man virkelig prøver
- at have ondt i de små bisser
// Today minis exactly 5 months in like 40 minutes. It's unbelievable that 5 months ago I saw my baby boy for the first time. It feels like yesterday and at the same time it feels like he has been here forever, I can hardly remember how life was before we had him. Everybody says that time flies when you have kids and I can only agree, next month my baby will be half a year - WOW! So much is happening with him every single day and I struggle to try and enjoy every moment of it. Look at how much has happened with him since he was only 4 weeks old.
Mini loves: Being on his tummy, to turn from back to tummy, playing hide'n'seek, bath time, attention (still), constantly moving arms and legs, touching everything within reach, grabbing onto his own feets, our cats, mashed potatoes with apple and pear mash.
Mini hates: falling a sleep - still, being in the pram, sleeping more than 45 minutes, not being able to crawl even though he's really trying, having pain in his tiny gums and teethes.